Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
This year will be a "dry" Thanksgiving at our house. Any ideas for beverages to serve?
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #12735 at 3:00 pm on Nov 24, 2008
We usually have beer, wine, bloody mary's or some kind of alcoholic drink. I would like to serve a beverage of some kind other than coffee, soda or water. Any good punches or beverages? Thanks!
Sometimes you just need to look reality in the eye, and deny it. –Garrison Keillor
Other messages in this thread:
- 12735. This year will be a "dry" Thanksgiving at our house. Any ideas for beverages to serve? - Dawn_MO - 3:00pm on 11/24/08 (13)
- Angel Punch [LINK] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 4:16pm on 11/24/08
- I still love the ancient concoction of cran juice, 7Up, floating limes...... [NT] - Marg CDN - 4:23pm on 11/24/08
- I remember something like this as a kid...Mom used to float scoops of sherbert in the punch. [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 4:51pm on 11/24/08
- Check this out: Champagne Punch [LINK] - Meryl - 4:33pm on 11/24/08
- do you have Safeway stores? their Organics brand has sparkling pomegranite juice and blood orange - AngAk - 6:56pm on 11/24/08
- Knudsen sparkling juices are very nice too, and available all over. just open and pour. [NT] - AngAk - 6:57pm on 11/24/08
- Oh - you just reminded me of Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Cider. Love it! [NT] - Meryl - 6:58pm on 11/24/08
- that's another brand widely available,and they make other flavors as well. [NT] - AngAk - 8:04pm on 11/24/08
- No we don't have Safeways here. And I miss my Ralph's and Henry's markets too. - Dawn_MO - 10:45pm on 11/24/08
- I second Meryl's recommendation for the Sparkling Cider. mmmmmm refreshing! [NT] - PatBastrop - 12:13am on 11/25/08
- Jamaican Sorrel -- fresh spicy flavor, and beautiful color. - PatBastrop - 12:26am on 11/25/08
- how about Fre - the non-alcoholic wine? [NT] - cheezz - 4:24am on 11/25/08
- sparkling - BonnieinHolland - 5:19am on 11/25/08