Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks for your concern ((Lisa, Curious and joanie))! I just got back
Joined: Mar 16, 2006
Posted to Thread #14006 at 7:26 am on Mar 3, 2009
from NYC -- baby shower for my first grandchild to be!! The news was awful, lots of folks displaced, but the site, both of them, are more than 15 miles away from where we live in Bastrop county. My sister lives near Kalispel, MT and it was in her paper also. She called me in a panic today. Fires of all types are big news in Montana where she lives with wild fires every year. It has been so dry here that even running a lawn mower or a fence post digger is suspect. Dead trees everywhere can cause this again and again. We need RAIN!!!
Other messages in this thread:
- 14006. PatBastrop, read of the wildfires in your area, is all well with you? [NT] [LINK] - Curious1 - 5:54pm on 03/02/09 (4)
- Oh dear, yes, hope all is well. [NT] - joanietoo - 6:30pm on 03/02/09
- ((Pat)) [NT] - LisainLA - 6:32pm on 03/02/09
- Thanks for your concern ((Lisa, Curious and joanie))! I just got back - PatBastrop - 7:26am on 03/03/09
- Glad you and your home are safe. I know about the dry conditions. My daughter lives s. of Austin, - Curious1 - 3:31pm on 03/03/09