Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I grew up with Noxon and use it to clean my stainless steel cookware. It works great and does
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #14019 at 2:37 am on Mar 5, 2009
a good job on my copper fry pan. I've tried those tubes of SS cleaners made in Europe but went back to Noxon.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14019. Since I am going to be housebound for a couple of days, I thought I would - Kathleen - 1:54pm on 03/04/09 (4)
- Hi Kathleen, I only have a stainless trash can, for that reason. I like these two products: - LisainLA - 3:31pm on 03/04/09
- I learned many years ago when I worked in a Orthodontic office how to - orchid - 7:19pm on 03/04/09
- I used to use a product called Sheila Shine which makes stainless steel shine and - KC_ - 7:44pm on 03/04/09
- I grew up with Noxon and use it to clean my stainless steel cookware. It works great and does [LINK] - FloriSandy - 2:37am on 03/05/09