Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
so what did I do different? Hmmm, just realized that Larry was supposed to pull
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #14025 at 6:15 pm on Mar 5, 2009
them out of the oven when the timer went off. I was showering then so I wonder if they cooked longer than the 35 minutes at 250? That's a big difference between what ya'lls looked like and mine.
Mine could be bagged as wafer chips.
Jesus saves. Buddha recycles.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14025. Thanks to Cyn for the Roasted Kale...it's a definite keeper. The only thing... - MarilynFL - 7:09pm on 03/04/09 (11)
- I didn't notice much shrinkage but [IMAGE] - desertjean - 9:27pm on 03/04/09
- jean...mine were absolutely FLAT (like a very thin potato chip). How did you make yours? [NT] - MarilynFL - 9:51pm on 03/04/09
- I was pretty gentle with them - desertjean - 11:51pm on 03/04/09
- This is what mine looked like, too, Mar. I think everyone who trys it likes it! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 9:08am on 03/05/09
- so what did I do different? Hmmm, just realized that Larry was supposed to pull - MarilynFL - 6:15pm on 03/05/09
- Ya, Larry. Blame it on Larry. [NT] - Marg CDN - 8:16pm on 03/05/09
- It's in the marriage contract: Page 36, Sect. 15, Subsection 8, Paragraph 9. [NT] - MarilynFL - 9:59pm on 03/05/09
- oh right, I see it...Book 4, right? [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 10:02pm on 03/05/09
- i think it's only included in the new revised standard edition of book 4. [NT] - rvb - 11:35pm on 03/05/09
- I didin't do strips. It was almost like a chiffonade, but coarser. And it all turned out very - Marg CDN - 10:38pm on 03/04/09
- If you spun it, could that have broken it down before it hit the oven? [NT] - desertjean - 3:46am on 03/06/09