Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
WOW! Those pics sure got BIG!
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #14100 at 5:32 pm on Mar 11, 2009
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 14100. corned beef time again.... going to try baking again... so what is 'tip' and 'flat' cut?? - cheezz - 5:32am on 03/11/09 (8)
- Flat and point cut brisket: - Michael in Phoenix - 5:31pm on 03/11/09
- WOW! Those pics sure got BIG! [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 5:32pm on 03/11/09
- How did you do that Michael? [NT] - joanietoo - 8:21pm on 03/11/09
- I saved a couple of pictures from a website to my pictures file. Then I uploaded them... - Michael in Phoenix - 8:45pm on 03/11/09
- Thanks! I guess I'll go with the flat cut.... less fat :) [NT] - cheezz - 11:39pm on 03/11/09
- oh, and whoever posted the 3-3-3 rule -- I love it!! 3 lbs., 300 degrees, 3 hours [NT] - cheezz - 11:39pm on 03/11/09
- Did you do it in the oven also cheezz? Dying to know how others are enjoying the oven method. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 3:14pm on 03/13/09
- it's in the oven as we speak... will keep you posted :) [NT] - cheezz - 11:39pm on 03/15/09