Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Wow, what a fun way to eat! Thanks for sharing. I was picturing big skewers but nothing quite like
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #14151 at 7:34 pm on Mar 15, 2009
the swords shown here. I'm glad to know I could use smaller ones.
I love the casual service--hanging the meat from the eaves and grabbing it with bread. I'd probably love a salad with it, but I'm a Californian, LOL. Your nephew and I would agree on the beer.
What a lovely evening.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14151. Joe, if you want to see how we do espetada..... - Lana in FL - 4:42pm on 03/15/09 (7)
- Wow, what a fun way to eat! Thanks for sharing. I was picturing big skewers but nothing quite like - Joe - 7:34pm on 03/15/09
- Yes, well, we usually have a couple of salads, but last night we reverted to caveman style. [NT] - Lana in FL - 11:30pm on 03/15/09
- LOVE the pics Lana!!! Such a cool way to eat - especially the hanging skewers! - Sandi in Hawaii - 12:18am on 03/16/09
- I agree. Great visuals...thanks Lana (and Lana's Husband/Chief Cook) [NT] - MarilynFL - 4:46pm on 03/16/09
- Espetada, Espada... Lana, I want an invitation! (I'm so subtle, aren't I?? - LOL) [LINK] [IMAGE] - FloriSandy - 6:25am on 03/16/09
- Any time, Sandy! [NT] - Lana in FL - 1:17am on 03/17/09
- This looks like really party time, wonderful. Now I am making plans to do the same some time...Great [NT] - joanietoo - 1:17pm on 03/16/09