Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Music City Missy||
Need your hl - trying to figure out how to do 'classes' & such to make money
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #14202 at 4:13 pm on Mar 21, 2009
Since you all are scattered all over the place and I won't be competing for the same business, I am hoping you all will help me out here.
I want to offer 'food services' - cooking in people's homes, classes (mainly in individual homes as I don't have any other place), shopping, advising, etc. to pick up some income while I am laid off and looking for a job. And I even have a good shot at writing for a local publication some.
I know some of you do these things so I am asking for how you do it - what do you charge, terms such as min/max attendees, time, set up, menu/recipe ideas or themes. I know you have already forged the path so I am hoping yo can share some advice because at this point, I can't afford to lose money and I just don't have a lot of confidence in myself - I know I can do it but just don't feel 'confortable' I guess.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14202. Need your hl - trying to figure out how to do 'classes' & such to make money - Music City Missy - 4:13pm on 03/21/09 (4)
- Make that help. Dell computer acting up. [NT] - Music City Missy - 8:05pm on 03/21/09
- Missy, I've had very few catering jobs lately, and I've just taught my 6th class ever, - Joe - 12:38am on 03/23/09
- Teaching site: a gal in this town began teaching cooking classes in the kitchen and - wigs - 4:21pm on 03/31/09
- LOL, there's no turning back on the wine. I do exagerate a little, though, and people sometimes - Joe - 4:57pm on 03/31/09