Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Hmmmm, that sounds kind of
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #14203 at 12:22 am on Mar 22, 2009
carcinogenic with all the exhausts being given off the initial lighting of fuels in those things. I'm like you, I'll stick to the grill.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14203. ISO: Tuna grilling recipes - Richard in Cincy - 5:04pm on 03/21/09 (9)
- Here's one that I have in my files from Bon Appetit but I don't remember - orchid - 6:49pm on 03/21/09
- Rec: Pan-Seared Tuna with Ginger, Miso and Cilantro Sauce. Richard, I loved this sauce [LINK] [IMAGE] - FloriSandy - 7:24pm on 03/21/09
- Rec: Blackened Ahi with Soy-Mustard Sauce [NT] [LINK] - FloriSandy - 7:25pm on 03/21/09
- REC: Chimney Tuna Loin [LINK] - judy-mass - 10:18pm on 03/21/09
- Thanks all, I'll go and play with this. one question though...Judy, what is a chimney? - Richard in Cincy - 10:24pm on 03/21/09