Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
just did it again, getting better, but must say, if I had a kitty, they would have left home!!!
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #14207 at 3:27 pm on Mar 22, 2009
Other messages in this thread:
- 14207. another NFR, the Middle Easy Geography test. Although, dinner tonight was sort of Morocean? [NT] [LINK] - Nan - 12:57am on 03/22/09 (7)
- But there's no score! LOL Bahrain, wow. that's a hard one. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 1:14am on 03/22/09
- Oops...had a little problem with the "stans". And kept trying to place Bahrain - orchid - 1:53am on 03/22/09
- I didn't even *see* Bahrain for the longest time! Fun, cat didn't like the "error" noise! lol [NT] - DawnNYS - 3:13am on 03/22/09
- just did it again, getting better, but must say, if I had a kitty, they would have left home!!! [NT] - Nan - 3:27pm on 03/22/09
- Did you live in the Middle East, Orchid? [NT] - DawnNYS - 3:24am on 03/22/09
- Yes, Saudi Arabia. For 12 years. Cairo was a 1 1/2 hour weekend flight - orchid - 3:46am on 03/22/09
- Now this was painful, I'm glad there was no score. Great learning tool, if I do it often enough. [NT] - Curious1 - 3:11pm on 03/22/09