Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Oh no! First - don't use it until you get , or take it to, a recovery program/tech. Like Marsha
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #14214 at 1:55 am on Mar 23, 2009
says, the more you type, the more you write over the old files. Things aren't actually *deleted* from computers, I've learned, just "written over". I once deleted my Masters thesis, but luckily I was able to recover some, and scanned in the rest from my hard copy.
So... "I feel your pain!"
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 14214. Any computer geniuses out there - lost file in all these computer issues - Music City Missy - 12:07am on 03/23/09 (4)
- My husband says that when you delete something, usually the first character of the file name is - Marsha tbay - 12:39am on 03/23/09
- Oh no! First - don't use it until you get , or take it to, a recovery program/tech. Like Marsha - DawnNYS - 1:55am on 03/23/09
- I'm feeling for you. I just lost some important bz. files... - deb-in-MI - 4:03pm on 03/23/09
- Say a prayer - the tech guy from my old job said there is a good chance to get it back.... - Music City Missy - 11:36pm on 03/23/09