Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
REC: Wisconsin Cheese Chowder with Cheddar and Swiss. This is one of my favorites, easy, fast. and
Joined: Apr 10, 2006
Posted to Thread #14215 at 2:29 pm on Mar 23, 2009
delicious. I did tweak it, though. I used whole milk, omitted the nutmeg, and increased the cheese. Enjoy! (Is sending a Wisconsin Cheese recipe to Wisc like "carrying coals to Newcastle"?)
"A brandy for the Chef!"
Other messages in this thread:
- 14215. Need Soup Recipes - NancyWisc - 2:32am on 03/23/09 (8)
- Check out the following threads - also lots are posted in T&T: [NT] - Meryl - 3:04am on 03/23/09
- Soups [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 3:04am on 03/23/09
- This is one f my favs cause of easy it is and how easy I can add ingredients depending on mood - Mercy - 4:27am on 03/23/09
- What an interesting recipe! Are the butterballs like matzo balls? [NT] - Sandi in Hawaii - 6:07pm on 03/29/09
- REC: Wisconsin Cheese Chowder with Cheddar and Swiss. This is one of my favorites, easy, fast. and [LINK] - Marianne - 2:29pm on 03/23/09
- here is our T&T Soups and Stews lising [NT] [LINK] - AngAk - 6:53pm on 03/23/09