Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I'm feeling for you. I just lost some important bz. files...
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #14214 at 4:03 pm on Mar 23, 2009
I was sure I was copying them to flash drive and, voila, they were gone. I had most of it backed up on a different flash drive - still - I am stupified, irked, and a bit scared of it happening again.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14214. Any computer geniuses out there - lost file in all these computer issues - Music City Missy - 12:07am on 03/23/09 (4)
- My husband says that when you delete something, usually the first character of the file name is - Marsha tbay - 12:39am on 03/23/09
- Oh no! First - don't use it until you get , or take it to, a recovery program/tech. Like Marsha - DawnNYS - 1:55am on 03/23/09
- I'm feeling for you. I just lost some important bz. files... - deb-in-MI - 4:03pm on 03/23/09
- Say a prayer - the tech guy from my old job said there is a good chance to get it back.... - Music City Missy - 11:36pm on 03/23/09