Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I love popovers & haven't made them in years. Or even better, yorkshire pudding with
Joined: Jan 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #14216 at 12:16 am on Mar 24, 2009
a great big old bloody rare prime rib. Sigh....
Other messages in this thread:
- 14216. Lunch today was incredible popovers in my new popover pans. Wow! Recipe follows: - PatBastrop - 4:52am on 03/23/09 (7)
- I love popovers & haven't made them in years. Or even better, yorkshire pudding with - Melissa Dallas - 12:16am on 03/24/09
- a most unusual restaurant in Wisconsin, many moons ago, was the Proud Popover, - AngAk - 6:25pm on 03/24/09
- There is a very popular restaurant here that sells some of their sandwiches on popovers and - Melissa Dallas - 6:58pm on 03/24/09
- Was this on the edge of a river near... - joanietoo - 10:13pm on 03/24/09
- might be---it was in the late 70s early 80s. - AngAk - 12:43am on 03/25/09
- On the site where the Watergate Apts stands there used to be a fabulous restaurant - PatBastrop - 7:54pm on 03/24/09
- That is, of course, the Watergate in DC. [NT] - PatBastrop - 7:54pm on 03/24/09