Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Hmm... Is it the Pork Marsala recipe on the page in the link (about halfway down)?
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #14224 at 1:38 am on Mar 24, 2009
Other messages in this thread:
- 14224. Looking for lost recipe for sliced pork tenderloin pounded thin, sauteed with mushrooms and tomato - Marianne - 10:29pm on 03/23/09 (4)
- Hmm... Is it the Pork Marsala recipe on the page in the link (about halfway down)? [NT] [LINK] - ErininNY - 1:38am on 03/24/09
- Erin, this is it! You are good, girl! Many, many thanks. [NT] - Marianne - 1:56pm on 03/24/09
- You're welcome! I'm intrigued to try it, too--sounds easy and delicious. [NT] - ErininNY - 12:56pm on 03/25/09
- Erin, this might need adjusting. I used boneless pork sirloin, my recipe called for only red wine, - Marianne - 1:13am on 03/26/09