Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Aww, to bad. I thought it was cute the other way.
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #14221 at 1:58 am on Mar 24, 2009
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14221. Old Fashioned Macaroni and Cheese - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 8:04pm on 03/23/09 (12)
- 1/4 cup of flower, would that be pansy's, daffodils, or inpatients? Sorry couldn't resist [NT] - GailNJ - 12:06am on 03/24/09
- Oops. Bad editor. Guess I should correct it. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 12:47am on 03/24/09
- Aww, to bad. I thought it was cute the other way. [NT] - orchid - 1:58am on 03/24/09
- Me too, love the flowery prose. ;o) [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 2:05am on 03/24/09
- Due to popular demand, I changed it back. :) [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 6:51pm on 03/24/09
- I think we all have Spring Fever, [NT] - AngAk - 7:04pm on 03/24/09
- Oh, oh...that fits in perfectly with this lovely scene from "Stranger Than Fiction" - MarilynFL - 2:22pm on 03/24/09
- ROFLMHO!!! Thanks! [NT] - Marianne - 3:37pm on 03/24/09
- LOVED that movie. I thought Will Ferrell should have gotten an Oscar nom. for that. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 6:50pm on 03/24/09
- It was a movie? I'm really behind the times. [NT] - Marianne - 7:58pm on 03/24/09
- Yep, a couple of years ago. Fabulous script. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 8:36pm on 03/24/09
- It's an odd little story...watch it more than once...it just gets better. [NT] - MarilynFL - 12:59am on 03/25/09