Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Marilyn, thank you for posting this.
Joined: Feb 14, 2006
Posted to Thread #14218 at 12:22 pm on Mar 24, 2009
I am so bad at envisioning the final result without pictures. And I'm in construction! Thank goodness I have plans to go by or I'd have some funny looking buildings on my resume.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14218. Hanging Lettuce pots from OrganicGardening magazine - MarilynFL - 12:40pm on 03/23/09 (17)
- Oh, I could do this...and avoid costly fire-escape-garden fines! Thanks for the idea, Marilyn. [NT] - ErininNY - 1:29pm on 03/23/09
- Cool - now I won't have to worry about the wabbits. Now for the deer... [NT] - Music City Missy - 3:48pm on 03/23/09
- Speaking of which, has anyone done the hanging tomato bag things? How did they do? [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 3:59pm on 03/23/09
- Just bought one at home depot. first time others love it. [NT] - carol whidbey Is - 4:50pm on 03/23/09
- Not entirely related, but... Crate and Barrel has herbs in bags. All you do is open them, water, and - ErininNY - 6:41pm on 03/23/09
- and edible Chia Pet! [NT] - AngAk - 7:03pm on 03/23/09
- Thanks Ang, I needed a good laugh. Can usually depend on you for one. [NT] - Curious1 - 7:10pm on 03/23/09
- Nice idea. But I live in a forest...no sun...sigh. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 8:12pm on 03/23/09
- Here's some photos and a bit more detail - MarilynFL - 12:40am on 03/24/09
- Marilyn, thank you for posting this. - desertjean - 12:22pm on 03/24/09
- You're most welcome, dj. And if the houses turn out odd-looking, just tell folks that - MarilynFL - 1:53pm on 03/24/09
- Marilyn, Thanks! I'm going straight to Lowe's at lunchtime to buy materials - Richard in Cincy - 2:35pm on 03/24/09
- an idea - Richard in Cincy - 3:18pm on 03/24/09
- also, the water would settle towards the bottom of the ball. perhaps make the chain to clip on both - AngAk - 6:32pm on 03/24/09
- Both of these are really good improvements. Soaker tube with a plug at each end for rotating. [NT] - MarilynFL - 3:54pm on 03/25/09
- What a great idea. Imagine how well this would work on an apartment balcony as well. Although - Marg CDN - 5:33pm on 03/24/09
- I wonder if I could make this work here...thanx M and R and A for extra ideas...gonna try it. [NT] - joanietoo - 3:58pm on 03/25/09