Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Gonna try this. I like baccalau, but something new with more flavour than just garlic would be swell
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #14228 at 4:22 pm on Mar 25, 2009
And I should say, brandade.
But hey, this is not local fish. This is North Atlantic.
How about conch fritters? (back to the conch again, no wonder there's none left)
Other messages in this thread:
- 14228. A caribbean Fish Ball Recipe - joanietoo - 8:47pm on 03/24/09 (4)
- Make that a big "C"...ooops! [NT] - joanietoo - 9:00pm on 03/24/09
- Gonna try this. I like baccalau, but something new with more flavour than just garlic would be swell - Marg CDN - 4:22pm on 03/25/09
- Love conc(k)h but we buy it frozen more often than not these days... - joanietoo - 6:03pm on 03/25/09
- I am my own worst critiqe! [NT] - joanietoo - 6:03pm on 03/25/09