Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Love conc(k)h but we buy it frozen more often than not these days...
Joined: Apr 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #14228 at 6:03 pm on Mar 25, 2009
one can buy it fresh on occassion and I make a yummy conch curry. Haven't yet found a superb conch fritter at any restuarants here...only down island. Mine are quite good but often hit and miss. For this course I must have never fail sort of recipes.
Wine does not make you fat, it makes you lean/against walls, tables, chairs, floors and ugly people.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14228. A caribbean Fish Ball Recipe - joanietoo - 8:47pm on 03/24/09 (4)
- Make that a big "C"...ooops! [NT] - joanietoo - 9:00pm on 03/24/09
- Gonna try this. I like baccalau, but something new with more flavour than just garlic would be swell - Marg CDN - 4:22pm on 03/25/09
- Love conc(k)h but we buy it frozen more often than not these days... - joanietoo - 6:03pm on 03/25/09
- I am my own worst critiqe! [NT] - joanietoo - 6:03pm on 03/25/09