Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Erin, this might need adjusting. I used boneless pork sirloin, my recipe called for only red wine,
Joined: Apr 10, 2006
Posted to Thread #14224 at 1:13 am on Mar 26, 2009
and the mushrooms were sauteed after you removed the pork from the pan. The sauce was delicious, but the pork was tough and dry. Maybe it was the cut of meat. DH and I enjoyed it on linguine, but picked out the pieces of pork, and just enjoyed the mushroom sauce. Oh well, another learning experience. At my age, when do I stop learning? LOL.
"A brandy for the Chef!"
Other messages in this thread:
- 14224. Looking for lost recipe for sliced pork tenderloin pounded thin, sauteed with mushrooms and tomato - Marianne - 10:29pm on 03/23/09 (4)
- Hmm... Is it the Pork Marsala recipe on the page in the link (about halfway down)? [NT] [LINK] - ErininNY - 1:38am on 03/24/09
- Erin, this is it! You are good, girl! Many, many thanks. [NT] - Marianne - 1:56pm on 03/24/09
- You're welcome! I'm intrigued to try it, too--sounds easy and delicious. [NT] - ErininNY - 12:56pm on 03/25/09
- Erin, this might need adjusting. I used boneless pork sirloin, my recipe called for only red wine, - Marianne - 1:13am on 03/26/09