Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I'm not Joe but I've made it many times. Just had a slice toasted with cream cheese
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #14698 at 8:15 pm on May 5, 2009
and roasted vegetables on top. I chopped the figs coarsely.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14698. Joe, silly question? for the fig rye bread, you chop the figs? how fine? thanks! [NT] - Nan - 8:10pm on 05/05/09 (5)
- I'm not Joe but I've made it many times. Just had a slice toasted with cream cheese - CynUpstateNY - 8:15pm on 05/05/09
- thanks, can't wait to make it., bumped the ricotta cheesecake down the list. also have you used - Nan - 8:27pm on 05/05/09
- silly me, meant to say ricotta pound cake, sorry. although I do use ricotta in my cheesecake [NT] - Nan - 8:29pm on 05/05/09
- Never used it Nan. I do have some rice flour that I bought on a whim = have no idea what to do with [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 9:41pm on 05/05/09
- Hi Nan. Like Cyn, I chop them coarsly. I cut the figs into 6ths or 8ths with a paring knife. - Joe - 10:10pm on 05/05/09