Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joined: Feb 14, 2006
Posted to Thread #14749 at 3:20 am on May 10, 2009
This is actually good, especially when topped with a good parmesan. They have a few other combos, but I like the pesto pizza.
Other messages in this thread:
- 14749. Does anyone eat frozen pizza? If so, what's your favorite brand? I tried the - Meryl - 1:47am on 05/10/09 (9)
- Not sure the brand but the frozen thin crust ones at Costco are good - Music City Missy - 2:21am on 05/10/09
- ~tapes mouth closed~ [NT] - LisainLA - 2:25am on 05/10/09
- You'd better tape mine too. [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 2:30am on 05/10/09
- LOL again! [NT] - Meryl - 9:00pm on 05/11/09
- LOL! [NT] - Meryl - 9:00pm on 05/11/09
- Amy's Pizza [IMAGE] - desertjean - 3:20am on 05/10/09
- I too buy Amy's and Kashi. Have tried California Kitchen, not bad. Best was LaRousse (sp?) - Nan - 4:50pm on 05/10/09
- I found Amy's too sweet and the Kashi was cooked on the outside grill after a hurricane. - MarilynFL - 5:04pm on 05/11/09
- Thanks all! [NT] - Meryl - 8:33pm on 05/11/09