Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Sally in CT||
ISO: Ham and Bean Soup
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #1543 at 3:49 pm on Apr 21, 2006
I love the Honeybaked Ham soup mix, but I won't pay $25 on line for two boxes of soup mix, and the store is out of the way. Does anyone have any idea what the spices are in the mix? I can buy any number of dried beans, but I don't know what spices they use! Thanks in advance!
Other messages in this thread:
- 1543. ISO: Ham and Bean Soup - Sally in CT - 3:49pm on 04/21/06 (4)
- Why not try the 15 bean soup mixes in the supermarket. - Durward - 3:54pm on 04/21/06
- Ham & Bean Soup - BobbiJoAZ - 5:15pm on 04/21/06
- Rec: A fantastic bean soup . . . Dallas Cowboy Bean Soup . . . courtesy of my Dad . . . - magnoliainchicago - 7:54pm on 04/21/06
- I googled "bean soup mix" and found a bunch of sites for making that gift giving mix. You could [LINK] - AngAk - 4:40pm on 04/24/06