Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I saw it this afternoon and found it to be an excellent and endearing movie. Yes a bit of
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #15808 at 2:13 am on Aug 9, 2009
tantalization was thrown in but I didn't find it overdone.
Edited to say I laughed a lot too. In fact, I was in tears a few times!
Other messages in this thread:
- 15808. YEAH! We went down the hill and saw Julie & Julia this morning. SO worth it. - desertjean - 1:35am on 08/09/09 (6)
- I saw it this afternoon and found it to be an excellent and endearing movie. Yes a bit of - FloriSandy - 2:13am on 08/09/09
- Wouldn't it be fun for us to replicate what Julie tried to accomplish if only every two weeks? - FloriSandy - 2:52am on 08/09/09
- That does sound like fun. Many moons ago friends got together and did a meal from Julia Child and.. - aajay - 3:46am on 08/09/09
- Cool, aajay! We could choose from two options: savory or other* every two weeks - FloriSandy - 4:18am on 08/09/09
- Five friends and I are getting together to see Julie & Julia next Friday afternoon. Then we're - Sylvia - 9:59am on 08/09/09
- I'm green Sylvia! How fun is that? [NT] - FloriSandy - 4:41pm on 08/09/09