Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Not a chance! I am a total brute when it comes to my PDG collection.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #15838 at 4:53 am on Aug 13, 2009
It's arrayed in an 1840's locked glass-doored bookcase in the reception hall. I've had people from the museum trying to talk me out of it. I've got about 300 pieces shoved in there.
Other messages in this thread:
- 15838. Symphony brownies - still wonderful! - colleenmomof2 - 2:37pm on 08/12/09 (13)
- I love these too! Now I know what I'm going to bake tonight! [NT] - GeorgiaRose - 5:05pm on 08/12/09
- I have to ask... - Richard in Cincy - 11:05pm on 08/12/09
- hey Richard..... if every you want to toss that cake stand.... let me know! [NT] - cheezz - 4:13am on 08/13/09
- Not a chance! I am a total brute when it comes to my PDG collection. - Richard in Cincy - 4:53am on 08/13/09
- I love the pink depression glass. So pretty. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 3:19pm on 08/13/09
- ...collecting dust!! I'd promise to take good care of it :) [NT] - cheezz - 8:36pm on 08/13/09
- It's milk chocolate with toffee and almonds, They make a plain one also, but I like the almond one - GeorgiaRose - 5:15pm on 08/13/09
- The thick Symphony chocolate remains melty at room temperature - colleenmomof2 - 12:34pm on 08/14/09
- wonder if there is a dark chocolate that remains melty at room temp? [NT] - cheezz - 5:20pm on 08/14/09
- I think you should experiment and post your results. :-) - LisainLA - 5:35pm on 08/14/09
- my hips and arteries say NO NO NO but my mouth says YES YES YES [NT] - cheezz - 6:12pm on 08/14/09
- She had me at "melty". [NT] - MarilynFL - 7:06pm on 08/14/09
- LOL! Mar you are too funny. [NT] - Dawn_MO - 12:45am on 08/15/09