Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I'll be giving this a try soon - thanks!
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #15842 at 9:04 pm on Aug 13, 2009
Other messages in this thread:
- 15842. Orchid, here's one for your lemon-loving guy: Angel Hair Pasta in Lemon Butter Sauce - Shaun in TO - 10:32pm on 08/12/09 (12)
- Thank you Shaun and love your reasoning for making it. LOL Sounds - orchid - 11:15pm on 08/12/09
- Here's another one orchid. Rec: Chicken with Lemon Sauce - FloriSandy - 12:19am on 08/13/09
- Gosh, thanks Sandy. Both of these recipes look so good and easy. And boy, do I need easy! Thanks [NT] - orchid - 1:10am on 08/13/09
- Shaun, it is perfection. I'm cooking it now. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 1:18am on 08/13/09
- Can I first say wow. what a wonderful recipe... - Richard in Cincy - 1:41am on 08/13/09
- This is on for Friday for sure! [NT] - orchid - 3:14am on 08/13/09
- Well, I'm over a century old and never knew you didn't have to boil pasta. Goes to show you're never - MarilynFL - 4:03pm on 08/13/09
- This recipe looks so good. Years ago I had a recipe for spaghetti with ground beef and tomato sauce - Curious1 - 4:19pm on 08/13/09
- A century old? Does that make you, officially, the oldest geezer here? HA [NT] - cheezz - 8:38pm on 08/13/09
- I'll be giving this a try soon - thanks! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 9:04pm on 08/13/09