Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Yes, probably. Thanks for the confimation! Same results.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18006 at 12:11 am on Apr 2, 2010
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 18006. Following Heather's advice/recipe in her blog, I am making dulche de leche in - DawnNYS - 6:37pm on 03/30/10 (8)
- I took it out after 7 hours - wrapped the can in aluminum foil so it wouldn't leave - DawnNYS - 10:47pm on 03/30/10
- Not sure how I flubbed this up. I guess my CP wasn't as hot as I thought. After - DawnNYS - 12:07am on 03/31/10
- Dawn, I tried it once with the low fat and it was not good - Music City Missy - 9:07pm on 03/31/10
- How interesting (and tragic) - Heather_in_SF - 7:11pm on 04/01/10
- I did cook it for 7 hrs, but read on one of the "recipes" somewhere that she left it on for - DawnNYS - 12:10am on 04/02/10
- Dawn, you can't find it in your area? Target sells it [NT] - cheezz - 5:33pm on 04/03/10
- Yes, probably. Thanks for the confimation! Same results. [NT] - DawnNYS - 12:11am on 04/02/10
- I tried it again yesterday - and let it cook overnight (total about 18 hours) and it - DawnNYS - 1:13pm on 04/03/10