Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks Steve. Not sure that I can get Manchego here. Would you use Gouda as a substitute?
Joined: Dec 28, 2005
Posted to Thread #18056 at 2:18 am on Apr 10, 2010
Other messages in this thread:
- 18056. Steve2. Would you please share your recipe for your "Potato Chive Cakes" - Elenor - 5:59pm on 04/09/10 (5)
- No problemo. REC: Potato Chive Cakes - Steve2 in LA - 7:12pm on 04/09/10
- I am SO making this! - thanks Steve2 [NT] - deb-in-MI - 8:50pm on 04/09/10
- Thanks Steve. Not sure that I can get Manchego here. Would you use Gouda as a substitute? [NT] - Elenor - 2:18am on 04/10/10
- Pecorino would be good substitute but Gouda, Edam or Dry Jack would also do. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 6:04am on 04/10/10
- Thanks Steve. I checked out the Manchego at our cheese store but it was quite dry, - Elenor - 11:33pm on 04/11/10