Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Ana, I live on Pat's Oriental Salad. Slice up a big bowl of the veggies, double or even tripple the
Joined: Jan 11, 2007
Posted to Thread #18085 at 10:38 pm on Apr 18, 2010
dressing and keep it in a separate container. I usually skip the crunchy top or add peanuts but wow. Since it's mostly cabbage, the salad stays good (undressed) for days.
Occasionally I'll buy a rotisserie chicken, tear it into pieces and add that. It's especially good if you soak the chicken in the dressing a bit.
You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do
something about its depth. - M
Other messages in this thread:
- 18085. THANKS, everybody, for always having such good ideas! - Anna_X - 11:26pm on 04/17/10 (8)
- What a great post Anna! [NT] - orchid - 2:22am on 04/18/10
- I can't count how many times I've felt the same way. Parties, visitors, catering gigs, weddings.... - Joe - 2:36am on 04/18/10
- Thank you, Anna_X - deb-in-MI - 10:54am on 04/18/10
- Ana, I live on Pat's Oriental Salad. Slice up a big bowl of the veggies, double or even tripple the - Traca - 10:38pm on 04/18/10
- Traca, could you post Pat's recipe? Thanks! [NT] - Dawn_MO - 11:57am on 04/19/10
- Sure! Here you go. [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 5:06am on 04/20/10
- My version, I tweeked with the dressing ratios. Here's the recipe I use. - Traca - 5:08am on 04/20/10
- Thanks Traca! [NT] - Dawn_MO - 9:49pm on 04/20/10