Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
ISO intense chocolate recipe that's not too much work.
Joined: Nov 26, 2007
Posted to Thread #18101 at 2:25 am on Apr 21, 2010
I really need something very chocolate-y to eat that I can make without too much effort. Any thoughts?
(In my most secretest, deepest, darkest heart, I want to make the dark chocolate icing on the back of the Hershey's Special Dark box of chocolate and EAT IT ALL. I'm sharing this because I trust all y'all implicitly.)
Other messages in this thread:
- 18101. ISO intense chocolate recipe that's not too much work. - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 2:25am on 04/21/10 (14)
- Try this flourless chocolate cake from T&T [LINK] - CathyZ from Kauai - 2:54am on 04/21/10
- This sounds good, too. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 4:09am on 04/21/10
- Cathy's cake is fantastic! And it is easy to make too. [NT] - GeorgiaRose - 1:57pm on 04/21/10
- I have lots of suggestions (of course)! Here's a list - take your pick and I'll post them: - Meryl - 3:50am on 04/21/10
- I'd love to have the recipes for the truffles, the pudding, and the mousse. - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 4:08am on 04/21/10
- Here ya go, Amanda: Ghirardelli Sinful Chocolate Truffles [LINK] - Meryl - 4:24am on 04/21/10
- Thanks much, Meryl. This should hold me for a few days. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 3:30pm on 04/21/10
- You're welcome. :) Let me know if you make any of these. [NT] - Meryl - 9:45pm on 04/21/10
- Remember the chocolate waterfall in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory? - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 4:11am on 04/21/10
- here ya go---we have one of those here in Anchorage [NT] [LINK] - AngAk - 6:13am on 04/21/10
- Kewl!!! But you can't drink from it... [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 3:30pm on 04/21/10
- No, and it takes all the willpower you have to not put your hand in the stream of chocolate. it's a - AngAk - 5:44pm on 04/21/10