Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I made the same Pad Thai...
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #18102 at 8:22 am on Apr 21, 2010
a couple of nights ago, using some frozen cooked shrimp.
I also added some sliced snow peas and thin strips of red pepper. I've been eating the remainders for lunch.
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18102. deb-in-MI : Made the Pad Thai last night. Used chicken. Wonderful, and I ate far too much!! Thanks! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 3:59am on 04/21/10 (5)
- Isn't it a wonderful recipe from Ron in W! So glad you enjoyed it! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 5:36am on 04/21/10
- I made the same Pad Thai... - judy-mass - 8:22am on 04/21/10
- I didn't make the Pad Thai, but I made - Richard in Cincy - 1:29pm on 04/21/10
- oh dear, a moment of silence for the cream and butter. [NT] - AngAk - 1:46pm on 04/21/10
- My thighs refuse to acknowledge this... [NT] - deb-in-MI - 4:58pm on 04/21/10