Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|CathyZ from Kauai||
This recipe is really close to the one I used- try it and see if you like it!
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #18092 at 12:04 pm on Apr 21, 2010
It is important to get fresh matcha- not some that sat on a shelf for a long time. Old equals bitter taste in the ice cream.
Good luck and let us know how it turns out
Other messages in this thread:
- 18092. ISO CathyZ, I read in an old post that you used to make green tea ice cream... - Barbara in VA - 12:48pm on 04/19/10 (4)
- Haven't made it in ages but will try to find the recipe and will post when I do [NT] - CathyZ from Kauai - 3:58pm on 04/20/10
- Here's one from the Perfect Scoop via Leite's Culinaria. I also have a recipe - Melissa Dallas - 4:35pm on 04/20/10
- This recipe is really close to the one I used- try it and see if you like it! - CathyZ from Kauai - 12:04pm on 04/21/10
- Thank you CathyZ and Melissa! I have been looking for the matcha, no luck - Barbara in VA - 1:18pm on 04/21/10