Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
I didn't make the Pad Thai, but I made
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #18102 at 1:29 pm on Apr 21, 2010
a yummy fried rice with leftover cooked brown rice and a colorful Chinese vegetable stirfry (red bell pepper, purple cabbage, orange carrot, green asparagus, cauliflower, etc.) adding left over turkey leg, tofu, ginger, garlic, mushroom sauce, scrambled eggs, sesame oil, chilis, Szechuan pepper...the usual suspects. It's such a wonderful and very tasty quick dinner.
I'm taking a heart healthy cooking and nutrition class this spring as I reform my old cream and butter ways in the kitchen.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18102. deb-in-MI : Made the Pad Thai last night. Used chicken. Wonderful, and I ate far too much!! Thanks! [NT] - CynUpstateNY - 3:59am on 04/21/10 (5)
- Isn't it a wonderful recipe from Ron in W! So glad you enjoyed it! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 5:36am on 04/21/10
- I made the same Pad Thai... - judy-mass - 8:22am on 04/21/10
- I didn't make the Pad Thai, but I made - Richard in Cincy - 1:29pm on 04/21/10
- oh dear, a moment of silence for the cream and butter. [NT] - AngAk - 1:46pm on 04/21/10
- My thighs refuse to acknowledge this... [NT] - deb-in-MI - 4:58pm on 04/21/10