Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Have you considered those inexpensive chafing dishes/racks, and sternos to keep the
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #18109 at 12:08 am on Apr 23, 2010
quiches and Scotch eggs warm?
Lol, I bought quite a stash of them last year in preparation of a hurricane. I just put them in my walk-in closet today.
I used to coordinate some Christmas parties at work where co-workers contributed dishes. Once that water got hot, the food keeps quite hot covered in tin foil or covers if you can get them. Half-pans are great to rotate the food.
I'm thinking delicious breakfast casseroles might work as well.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18109. ISO: Brunch menu and costs. - Dawn_MO - 6:49pm on 04/22/10 (18)
- You may want to look at some of these menus - they include recipes with ratings and reviews: [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 7:03pm on 04/22/10
- Thanks Meryl! I saw Scotch eggs on one of the menus and thought that might be a nice addition. [NT] - Dawn_MO - 10:50pm on 04/22/10
- How many people? Not that I can help with $$, just ideas on menu. What a nice compliment! [NT] - barb_b - 9:26pm on 04/22/10
- Thanks Barb! The librarian goes between both schools so she has - Dawn_MO - 10:48pm on 04/22/10
- # people, what facilities are available, etc.? - Music City Missy - 10:17pm on 04/22/10
- There will be approximately 25 people. - Dawn_MO - 10:46pm on 04/22/10
- Have you considered those inexpensive chafing dishes/racks, and sternos to keep the - FloriSandy - 12:08am on 04/23/10
- Dawn, to give you some good insight, here's a foodie site that answered my markup question [LINK] - FloriSandy - 10:56pm on 04/22/10
- Thanks, Sandy, I will take a look at this site. [NT] - Dawn_MO - 9:31pm on 04/23/10
- Dawn, thoughts on breakfast items - Traca - 2:22pm on 04/23/10
- Thanks Traca, could you post the fruit salad recipe? Thanks! [NT] - Dawn_MO - 9:31pm on 04/23/10
- Couple of ideas: Some of my favorite brunch recipes: - barb_b - 4:54pm on 04/23/10
- Those are all great ideas, thanks Barb! REC: No-Knead Three-Cheese Semolina Bread [LINK] - Dawn_MO - 9:30pm on 04/23/10
- Dawn, this does sound good! I have never heard of Pizza dough flavor. I really want to - barb_b - 11:50am on 04/24/10
- Dawn, check in Menus. wigs has a brunch listed there. lots of other possibilites too. also in - AngAk - 5:15pm on 04/23/10
- That is a great thread. I can't wait to make the Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle! [NT] - Dawn_MO - 9:32pm on 04/23/10
- Good! [NT] - AngAk - 9:37pm on 04/23/10