Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Couple of ideas: Some of my favorite brunch recipes:
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #18109 at 4:54 pm on Apr 23, 2010
Cathy's sausage/bacon casserole (You can serve with mini rolls to either absorb the sauce or make into a sandwich)
elenor's brunch enchiladas
Sarah lea chase vegatable strata- beautiful presentation with layers of colorful vegies
epi's overnight creme brulee french toast (Add toasted nuts to the bottom layer)
Can you serve some of your bread with your homemade jams?
Perhaps you can make the fruit on a stick; either kabobs or inserted into a pineapple, etc...
What a nice compliment. Please let us know how it goes!
Are you still making the overnight bread? It has been on my list to try.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18109. ISO: Brunch menu and costs. - Dawn_MO - 6:49pm on 04/22/10 (18)
- You may want to look at some of these menus - they include recipes with ratings and reviews: [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 7:03pm on 04/22/10
- Thanks Meryl! I saw Scotch eggs on one of the menus and thought that might be a nice addition. [NT] - Dawn_MO - 10:50pm on 04/22/10
- How many people? Not that I can help with $$, just ideas on menu. What a nice compliment! [NT] - barb_b - 9:26pm on 04/22/10
- Thanks Barb! The librarian goes between both schools so she has - Dawn_MO - 10:48pm on 04/22/10
- # people, what facilities are available, etc.? - Music City Missy - 10:17pm on 04/22/10
- There will be approximately 25 people. - Dawn_MO - 10:46pm on 04/22/10
- Have you considered those inexpensive chafing dishes/racks, and sternos to keep the - FloriSandy - 12:08am on 04/23/10
- Dawn, to give you some good insight, here's a foodie site that answered my markup question [LINK] - FloriSandy - 10:56pm on 04/22/10
- Thanks, Sandy, I will take a look at this site. [NT] - Dawn_MO - 9:31pm on 04/23/10
- Dawn, thoughts on breakfast items - Traca - 2:22pm on 04/23/10
- Thanks Traca, could you post the fruit salad recipe? Thanks! [NT] - Dawn_MO - 9:31pm on 04/23/10
- Couple of ideas: Some of my favorite brunch recipes: - barb_b - 4:54pm on 04/23/10
- Those are all great ideas, thanks Barb! REC: No-Knead Three-Cheese Semolina Bread [LINK] - Dawn_MO - 9:30pm on 04/23/10
- Dawn, this does sound good! I have never heard of Pizza dough flavor. I really want to - barb_b - 11:50am on 04/24/10
- Dawn, check in Menus. wigs has a brunch listed there. lots of other possibilites too. also in - AngAk - 5:15pm on 04/23/10
- That is a great thread. I can't wait to make the Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle! [NT] - Dawn_MO - 9:32pm on 04/23/10
- Good! [NT] - AngAk - 9:37pm on 04/23/10