Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Did you bring your focaccia back to room temperature before you put it in the oven?
Joined: Feb 5, 2006
Posted to Thread #18094 at 11:36 am on Apr 24, 2010
If not, the top would be baked and done before the bottom. The top would start baking right away while the bottom was still cold.
"I Love Cooking With Wine. Sometimes I Even Put It In The Food."
Other messages in this thread:
- 18094. Week 1 of yeast breadmaking - not quite a success - what should I do differently? - Music City Missy - 7:14pm on 04/20/10 (5)
- I use a pizza stone when I make focaccia - CathyZ from Kauai - 7:57pm on 04/20/10
- What I do these days is line a rimless cookie sheet with parchment - desertjean - 3:51pm on 04/22/10
- I usually bake mine for 5 minutes without any topping. Then, - BobbiJoAZ - 6:45pm on 04/22/10
- Did you bring your focaccia back to room temperature before you put it in the oven? - EvaN - 11:36am on 04/24/10
- I think I'd combine parchment with the baking stone...for transfer ease! [NT] - Glennis_NoCA - 7:05pm on 05/01/10