Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Need a drink idea to go with this menu
Joined: Apr 7, 2006
Posted to Thread #18119 at 10:33 am on Apr 24, 2010
Having about 16 people over for dinner in a couple of weeks. While it won't be the most casual of evenings, I am serving a casual meal.
- pulled pork sandwiches
- corn salad
- baked beans
- bars and cookies for dessert
I will, of course, have lots of beer on hand. Thinking of small regional breweries. I feel as if I need a signature drink as well. What cocktail goes with this meal?
A dark and stormy?
Thoughts? The drink part is what has me the most frustrated.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18119. Need a drink idea to go with this menu - Kathleen - 10:33am on 04/24/10 (11)
- Pineapple Margahooties [NT] [LINK] - Michael in Sarasota - 11:01am on 04/24/10
- Whoo hoo! Pineapple Margahooties are amazing! [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 6:42pm on 04/26/10
- My choice would be sangria. [NT] - Sylvia - 11:01am on 04/24/10
- How about this one, Kathleen? REC: In the Pink - Dawn_MO - 2:40pm on 04/24/10
- Pulled pork barbecue just screams Southern & bourbon to me. - Melissa Dallas - 6:31pm on 04/24/10
- I agree. That is why I was thinking Lynchburg Lemonade. - Kathleen - 10:44am on 04/25/10
- Lemon sours? I think it calls out for something citrusy. [NT] - DawnNYS - 3:05pm on 04/25/10
- Scarlett O'Haras would be a great fit to your menu too - CathyZ from Kauai - 8:33pm on 04/24/10
- I like the lemony sugestions. Something citrus would go well with the BBQ. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 5:41pm on 04/25/10
- How about Summer Lemonade with Limoncello (lemoncello)? [NT] [LINK] - wigs - 1:40pm on 04/26/10
- There was a really nice Nantucket Lemonade that I think Cyn in NY posted, but I can't find it - AngAk - 2:06pm on 04/26/10