Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thank you Sandy and Nan that answered it!
Joined: Aug 4, 2006
Posted to Thread #18120 at 11:39 pm on Apr 24, 2010
Good recipe Sandy, but I have chicken and smoked sausages, just trying to an amount of roux to an amount of stock.
I have the trinity, all the required veggies you need.
I'm going to make a cup of roux. I've never tried to make risotto.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18120. How much roux should I make for a gumbo with 3 lbs of meat? [NT] - Kendall - 10:44pm on 04/24/10 (4)
- You can follow this recipe that I made. I used 3 lbs. of boneless, skinless chicken thighs [LINK] - FloriSandy - 11:08pm on 04/24/10
- Not being sure about the stock, veggies, etc. that you are using??? when I make roux, I usually make - Nan - 11:15pm on 04/24/10
- I saute up whatever meats I'm using pre-gumbo then use that fat for a dark chocolate roux. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 4:59am on 04/27/10
- Thank you Sandy and Nan that answered it! - Kendall - 11:39pm on 04/24/10