Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joined: Nov 26, 2007
Posted to Thread #18124 at 8:36 pm on Apr 25, 2010
I have a couple of pounds of frozen, roasted lamb leftover from Easter. I'd like to do something with it, but I'm not quite sure what. Although--I'm envisioning a gyros-type sandwich with chunks of feta and slivers of onion and slices of lamb all tucked into pitas. Plus that sauce--what's the sauce they use on gyros sandwiches?
Anyway, any thoughts on what I should do with this lamb? (It was roasted with rosemary and garlic, btw.) Thanks much...hope everyone's having a wonderful weekend.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18124. Leftover lamb - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 8:36pm on 04/25/10 (13)
- The gyros sound great! How about lamb curry? Here are two recipes: [NT] - Meryl - 8:51pm on 04/25/10
- Leftover Lamb Curry - this had great reviews: [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 8:52pm on 04/25/10
- Moussaka is another idea. [NT] - Meryl - 9:21pm on 04/25/10
- Or lamb stew. [NT] - Meryl - 9:22pm on 04/25/10
- Great ideas--thaks! I have enough lamb to do a couple of dishes. [LINK] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 9:52pm on 04/25/10
- Should read "thanks." Sigh... [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 9:52pm on 04/25/10
- Ha! Add that to my "lefover" lamb curry - second one listed. [NT] - Meryl - 10:08pm on 04/25/10
- Ooh, that Epicurious one sounds delicious! [NT] - Meryl - 10:07pm on 04/25/10
- Doesn't it sound good? Now I really want that for dinner! [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 10:50pm on 04/25/10
- Send some over! [NT] - Meryl - 11:08pm on 04/25/10
- A bit involved, but great: manti [LINK] - SallyBR - 10:10pm on 04/25/10
- Love the instructions for wrapping the gyoza. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 10:52pm on 04/25/10