Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Great ideas--thaks! I have enough lamb to do a couple of dishes.
Joined: Nov 26, 2007
Posted to Thread #18124 at 9:52 pm on Apr 25, 2010
So I think I'll do the gyros and the lamb stew. I'd love to do moussaka, but I'll have to see how much I have left.
I found a recipe for gyros on Epicurious; it got good reviews so I think I will try it. I'll substitute lamb for the chicken.
Link: Chicken Gyros with Cucumber Salsa and Tsatsiki
Other messages in this thread:
- 18124. Leftover lamb - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 8:36pm on 04/25/10 (13)
- The gyros sound great! How about lamb curry? Here are two recipes: [NT] - Meryl - 8:51pm on 04/25/10
- Leftover Lamb Curry - this had great reviews: [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 8:52pm on 04/25/10
- Moussaka is another idea. [NT] - Meryl - 9:21pm on 04/25/10
- Or lamb stew. [NT] - Meryl - 9:22pm on 04/25/10
- Great ideas--thaks! I have enough lamb to do a couple of dishes. [LINK] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 9:52pm on 04/25/10
- Should read "thanks." Sigh... [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 9:52pm on 04/25/10
- Ha! Add that to my "lefover" lamb curry - second one listed. [NT] - Meryl - 10:08pm on 04/25/10
- Ooh, that Epicurious one sounds delicious! [NT] - Meryl - 10:07pm on 04/25/10
- Doesn't it sound good? Now I really want that for dinner! [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 10:50pm on 04/25/10
- Send some over! [NT] - Meryl - 11:08pm on 04/25/10
- A bit involved, but great: manti [LINK] - SallyBR - 10:10pm on 04/25/10
- Love the instructions for wrapping the gyoza. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 10:52pm on 04/25/10