Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Ha! Add that to my "lefover" lamb curry - second one listed.
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #18124 at 10:08 pm on Apr 25, 2010
A balanced diet is equal parts of milk and dark chocolate.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18124. Leftover lamb - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 8:36pm on 04/25/10 (13)
- The gyros sound great! How about lamb curry? Here are two recipes: [NT] - Meryl - 8:51pm on 04/25/10
- Leftover Lamb Curry - this had great reviews: [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 8:52pm on 04/25/10
- Moussaka is another idea. [NT] - Meryl - 9:21pm on 04/25/10
- Or lamb stew. [NT] - Meryl - 9:22pm on 04/25/10
- Great ideas--thaks! I have enough lamb to do a couple of dishes. [LINK] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 9:52pm on 04/25/10
- Should read "thanks." Sigh... [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 9:52pm on 04/25/10
- Ha! Add that to my "lefover" lamb curry - second one listed. [NT] - Meryl - 10:08pm on 04/25/10
- Ooh, that Epicurious one sounds delicious! [NT] - Meryl - 10:07pm on 04/25/10
- Doesn't it sound good? Now I really want that for dinner! [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 10:50pm on 04/25/10
- Send some over! [NT] - Meryl - 11:08pm on 04/25/10
- A bit involved, but great: manti [LINK] - SallyBR - 10:10pm on 04/25/10
- Love the instructions for wrapping the gyoza. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 10:52pm on 04/25/10