Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
It turned out to be double the recipe.... 10 cups of batter. Two more cups would've been perfect.
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #18111 at 6:13 pm on Apr 25, 2010
It wasn't quite as high as I'd like, but turned out great anyway.
Thanks for the help you two!
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 18111. HELP! Lost my cake pan conversion 'cheat sheet' and need help... [LINK] - cheezz - 2:01pm on 04/23/10 (7)
- Does this help? [NT] [LINK] - rhoward2va - 3:35pm on 04/23/10
- No, I'm afraid not... that's the only link I could find and I don't know how many 'cups' - cheezz - 3:46pm on 04/23/10
- It looks to me like you would need about 1 1/2 x the recipe for the 12 x15 pan. When you multiply - Meryl - 3:59pm on 04/23/10
- It turned out to be double the recipe.... 10 cups of batter. Two more cups would've been perfect. - cheezz - 6:13pm on 04/25/10
- Hmmmm, so much for my math! [NT] - Meryl - 6:23pm on 04/25/10
- I know this is too late, but here's a link to another conversion table. [NT] [LINK] - GeorgiaRose - 10:52am on 04/26/10
- GeorgiaRose!! This was such a good one, I put it in 'Baking Tips' - thanks!! [NT] - cheezz - 7:50pm on 04/26/10