Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Neither do I! It's so grade "D."
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #18105 at 6:24 pm on Apr 25, 2010
A balanced diet is equal parts of milk and dark chocolate.
Other messages in this thread:
- That was interesting. Thanks, Meryl. [NT] - BobbiJoAZ - 2:38pm on 04/22/10
- Thanks for posting this, Meryl. She is an interesting person, unemployed person! Life after work! - PatBastrop - 8:04pm on 04/22/10
- I wonder what's happened to the other food editors (besides Ruth, of course). Many of them gave - Shaun in TO - 9:37pm on 04/22/10
- For anyone on Facebook, there is a group "Bring Sara Moulten Back to Live Television" [LINK] - desertjean - 9:41am on 04/23/10
- interesting! [NT] - AngAk - 1:09pm on 04/23/10
- FoodTV... - SallyBR - 6:13pm on 04/25/10
- Neither do I! It's so grade "D." [NT] - Meryl - 6:24pm on 04/25/10
- But, actually I do get it from the network's standpoint - all they care about is entertainment, ie, - Meryl - 6:27pm on 04/25/10