Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
The amazing fruit pizza my stepdaughter made for Bub and Ariana's birthday.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18125 at 10:58 pm on Apr 25, 2010
Check out how she carved their names out of strawberries. It was amazing and delicious.
Sometimes you just need to look reality in the eye, and deny it. –Garrison Keillor
Other messages in this thread:
- 18125. The amazing fruit pizza my stepdaughter made for Bub and Ariana's birthday. [LINK] - Dawn_MO - 10:58pm on 04/25/10 (10)
- That is almost too pretty to eat. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 11:54pm on 04/25/10
- FAbulous. What a great dessert for a party. [NT] - elaine - 2:33am on 04/26/10
- Very pretty! She has talent (and a great amount of patience!). [NT] - DawnNYS - 2:43am on 04/26/10
- It looks wonderful! What a great b-day present! [NT] - barb_b - 10:50am on 04/26/10
- Absolutely lovely! Great job [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:20am on 04/26/10
- Yes, almost too pretty to eat -- almost, but would love to have a piece. [NT] - BobbiJoAZ - 3:22pm on 04/26/10
- I love it, I agree about talent and patience. Thanks for sharing it. [NT] - Curious1 - 4:17pm on 04/26/10
- Zowie, she even cut out their NAMES in fruit! What a labor of love. Exceptionally beautiful! [NT] - wigs - 4:59pm on 04/26/10
- Wow--that's amazing. Such precision in the placement of the fruit. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 5:45pm on 04/26/10
- Aww, that is such a nice thing to do. The fruit pizza is so pretty! What a nice SD you have :-) [NT] - EvaN - 10:38am on 04/28/10