Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I know this is too late, but here's a link to another conversion table.
Joined: Dec 17, 2005
Posted to Thread #18111 at 2:52 pm on Apr 26, 2010
If anything can go well, it will!
Other messages in this thread:
- 18111. HELP! Lost my cake pan conversion 'cheat sheet' and need help... [LINK] - cheezz - 6:01pm on 04/23/10 (7)
- Does this help? [NT] [LINK] - rhoward2va - 7:35pm on 04/23/10
- No, I'm afraid not... that's the only link I could find and I don't know how many 'cups' - cheezz - 7:46pm on 04/23/10
- It looks to me like you would need about 1 1/2 x the recipe for the 12 x15 pan. When you multiply - Meryl - 7:59pm on 04/23/10
- It turned out to be double the recipe.... 10 cups of batter. Two more cups would've been perfect. - cheezz - 10:13pm on 04/25/10
- Hmmmm, so much for my math! [NT] - Meryl - 10:23pm on 04/25/10
- I know this is too late, but here's a link to another conversion table. [NT] [LINK] - GeorgiaRose - 2:52pm on 04/26/10
- GeorgiaRose!! This was such a good one, I put it in 'Baking Tips' - thanks!! [NT] - cheezz - 11:50pm on 04/26/10