Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Yes, almost too pretty to eat -- almost, but would love to have a piece.
Joined: Feb 18, 2006
Posted to Thread #18125 at 11:22 am on Apr 26, 2010
Friends are the flowers in the garden of life.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18125. The amazing fruit pizza my stepdaughter made for Bub and Ariana's birthday. [LINK] - Dawn_MO - 6:58pm on 04/25/10 (10)
- That is almost too pretty to eat. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 7:54pm on 04/25/10
- FAbulous. What a great dessert for a party. [NT] - elaine - 10:33pm on 04/25/10
- Very pretty! She has talent (and a great amount of patience!). [NT] - DawnNYS - 10:43pm on 04/25/10
- It looks wonderful! What a great b-day present! [NT] - barb_b - 6:50am on 04/26/10
- Absolutely lovely! Great job [NT] - deb-in-MI - 7:20am on 04/26/10
- Yes, almost too pretty to eat -- almost, but would love to have a piece. [NT] - BobbiJoAZ - 11:22am on 04/26/10
- I love it, I agree about talent and patience. Thanks for sharing it. [NT] - Curious1 - 12:17pm on 04/26/10
- Zowie, she even cut out their NAMES in fruit! What a labor of love. Exceptionally beautiful! [NT] - wigs - 12:59pm on 04/26/10
- Wow--that's amazing. Such precision in the placement of the fruit. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 1:45pm on 04/26/10
- Aww, that is such a nice thing to do. The fruit pizza is so pretty! What a nice SD you have :-) [NT] - EvaN - 6:38am on 04/28/10