Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I do the same as Heather. works just fine.
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #18114 at 1:05 pm on Apr 26, 2010
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Other messages in this thread:
- 18114. I just realized that a few weeks ago the King Authur unbleached flour I bought is actually - KarenNoCA - 7:03pm on 04/23/10 (4)
- If it's white *whole* wheat, the baked stuff will be denser than AP unbleached. [NT] - Meryl - 8:05pm on 04/23/10
- I like this white whole wheat flour and use half of it plus half of AP flour in many recipes - Heather_in_SF - 12:50am on 04/24/10
- Thanks Heather, I will experiment with it! [NT] - KarenNoCA - 8:25pm on 04/24/10
- I do the same as Heather. works just fine. [NT] - AngAk - 1:05pm on 04/26/10