Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Whoo hoo! Pineapple Margahooties are amazing!
Joined: Dec 21, 2005
Posted to Thread #18119 at 10:42 pm on Apr 26, 2010
"Well-behaved women rarely make history."
Other messages in this thread:
- 18119. Need a drink idea to go with this menu - Kathleen - 2:33pm on 04/24/10 (11)
- Pineapple Margahooties [NT] [LINK] - Michael in Sarasota - 3:01pm on 04/24/10
- Whoo hoo! Pineapple Margahooties are amazing! [NT] - Heather_in_SF - 10:42pm on 04/26/10
- My choice would be sangria. [NT] - Sylvia - 3:01pm on 04/24/10
- How about this one, Kathleen? REC: In the Pink - Dawn_MO - 6:40pm on 04/24/10
- Pulled pork barbecue just screams Southern & bourbon to me. - Melissa Dallas - 10:31pm on 04/24/10
- I agree. That is why I was thinking Lynchburg Lemonade. - Kathleen - 2:44pm on 04/25/10
- Lemon sours? I think it calls out for something citrusy. [NT] - DawnNYS - 7:05pm on 04/25/10
- Scarlett O'Haras would be a great fit to your menu too - CathyZ from Kauai - 12:33am on 04/25/10
- I like the lemony sugestions. Something citrus would go well with the BBQ. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 9:41pm on 04/25/10
- How about Summer Lemonade with Limoncello (lemoncello)? [NT] [LINK] - wigs - 5:40pm on 04/26/10
- There was a really nice Nantucket Lemonade that I think Cyn in NY posted, but I can't find it - AngAk - 6:06pm on 04/26/10