Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
For those of us with the chock-full freezers. Vindication?
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18129 at 11:26 am on Apr 27, 2010
Other messages in this thread:
- 18129. For those of us with the chock-full freezers. Vindication? [NT] [LINK] - Curious1 - 11:26am on 04/27/10 (8)
- C1 - Thanks, forwarded to my mom; who also has a packed freezer. My big "find" - barb_b - 12:12pm on 04/27/10
- Now that's what I call a bargain. I love finding Murray's organic chicken breasts a day before - Curious1 - 3:34pm on 04/27/10
- I'm not sure those refrigerator meatballs would be any healthier than the McD or BK stuff - KarenNoCA - 8:35pm on 04/27/10
- Karen, agreed, they probably are not much healthier. Was actually thinking of the cost. I - barb_b - 7:06am on 04/28/10
- I know, I know, so many people tell me about the $$$, that they can't afford to buy healthy foods - KarenNoCA - 11:43am on 04/28/10
- My big finds are chicken thighs marked down at the local SmartNFinal. . . - mistral - 12:14pm on 04/28/10
- Boy do I ever miss Smart and Final. I loved shopping at that store. - Dawn_MO - 7:01pm on 04/28/10
- THANK YOU CURIOUS!!! Hubby was just fussing at me this weekend - Music City Missy - 5:20pm on 04/27/10