Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I'm not sure those refrigerator meatballs would be any healthier than the McD or BK stuff
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #18129 at 12:35 am on Apr 28, 2010
unless they used them with whole wheat pasta, and offered a side dish of fresh veggies and a fresh green salad, home made, of course. I've tried many of the store bought meatballs and many have been good, not excellent - but loaded with calories. 3 - to 5 meatballs can be 350 or more calories, it is crazy. Eating healthy does take some planning and unfortunately, many folks today, never think about meals until just minutes before it is time to eat. Sad, isn't it.
~*Many things will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart...pursue those*~
Other messages in this thread:
- 18129. For those of us with the chock-full freezers. Vindication? [NT] [LINK] - Curious1 - 3:26pm on 04/27/10 (8)
- C1 - Thanks, forwarded to my mom; who also has a packed freezer. My big "find" - barb_b - 4:12pm on 04/27/10
- Now that's what I call a bargain. I love finding Murray's organic chicken breasts a day before - Curious1 - 7:34pm on 04/27/10
- I'm not sure those refrigerator meatballs would be any healthier than the McD or BK stuff - KarenNoCA - 12:35am on 04/28/10
- Karen, agreed, they probably are not much healthier. Was actually thinking of the cost. I - barb_b - 11:06am on 04/28/10
- I know, I know, so many people tell me about the $$$, that they can't afford to buy healthy foods - KarenNoCA - 3:43pm on 04/28/10
- My big finds are chicken thighs marked down at the local SmartNFinal. . . - mistral - 4:14pm on 04/28/10
- Boy do I ever miss Smart and Final. I loved shopping at that store. - Dawn_MO - 11:01pm on 04/28/10
- THANK YOU CURIOUS!!! Hubby was just fussing at me this weekend - Music City Missy - 9:20pm on 04/27/10