Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I think I'd combine parchment with the baking stone...for transfer ease!
Joined: Dec 22, 2005
Posted to Thread #18094 at 7:05 pm on May 1, 2010
Other messages in this thread:
- 18094. Week 1 of yeast breadmaking - not quite a success - what should I do differently? - Music City Missy - 7:14pm on 04/20/10 (5)
- I use a pizza stone when I make focaccia - CathyZ from Kauai - 7:57pm on 04/20/10
- What I do these days is line a rimless cookie sheet with parchment - desertjean - 3:51pm on 04/22/10
- I usually bake mine for 5 minutes without any topping. Then, - BobbiJoAZ - 6:45pm on 04/22/10
- Did you bring your focaccia back to room temperature before you put it in the oven? - EvaN - 11:36am on 04/24/10
- I think I'd combine parchment with the baking stone...for transfer ease! [NT] - Glennis_NoCA - 7:05pm on 05/01/10